The UNOFFICIAL Nalini Singh Fan Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

+11
ferdy
Katherine
sephora
Lulu2011
Elisabeth
Patricia
TheFLuff
Jane
Elaine
tabitha
paranormalmama
15 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

Post by Lulu2011 Wed May 30, 2012 11:07 am

Yes, he found "her". That's how I read it. It was cool!
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: There is HUGE seculation that Kaleb is up next!!! Yesssssss!!!!!!!

Post by tabitha Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

He had been looking for a psy in the net, he traced them and used their broken and imprisoned mind to locate the person he was actually looking for.

ToN confims that they will not welcome Kaleb, that no-one alive knows who he is seeking or why and that putting this person on a psychic leash.

I think it's a changeling who Enrique made him torture.

Although it could be a Psy who is no longer in the net like the Arrows who have defected.

I think the person who he 'mind rapes' is Sahara NighStar.

Last edited by tabitha on Wed May 30, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed May 30, 2012 3:52 pm

It could be that swan changeling that went missing . . . Smile
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Just a thought both Kaleb and the Ghost (if it's Vasic and not Kaleb) could have been looking for the Psy Kaleb used to locate the true person he was searching for.

We know Vasic has worked with Anthony so he could have known Sahara...
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed May 30, 2012 4:14 pm

So, I'm thinking that Sahara has been locked up for her forecasting ability. Maybe she's almost as good as Faith and so whoever had her was using her for their own personal forecasting on demand.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Wed May 30, 2012 4:35 pm

Yup and it's hinted Soshanna Scott may have an F-psy
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Wed May 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Poor girl, locked up for years and kept prisoner and forced to forecast for evil people. However, using my own foresight, I can see at some point she's highly likely to be rescued by either a powerful gorgeous Psy or a powerful gorgeous changeling male. Hopefully, sooner rather than later lol.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Wed May 30, 2012 5:38 pm

Wait.. whom did he use to find the person he had been looking for? He had those traps, one came back, then he found the guards, passed them, found the building, untrapped it, found the girl with the non-existent shields inside or not? God, I need to reread that darn scene.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 31, 2012 3:17 am

He had those traps, one came back, then he found the guards, passed them, found the building, untrapped it, found the psywith the non-existent shields inside and used their mind to locate the women he was looking for so he could port to her.

The imprisoned Psy with no sheilds and the person Kaleb is looking for are two different people.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Patricia Thu May 31, 2012 3:43 am

No. :O I thought.. He ported to the person with no shields.. The person WAS the woman, or so I had thought. Arrgh.

It was the hardest/rarest way to teleport to a person by holding on to their mind, but he could do it in that case, because when he entered the Net and her mind in the Net, her shields where already gone, the building a substitute for them, so to say, though not intentionally.

He didn't mindrape her, he hold on to her mind and teleported there because it was the only way.. Argh. I. Need. To. Reread.
Patricia
Patricia

http://bookexhibitionism.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Thu May 31, 2012 4:46 am

I wonder who she is, and more importantly, who she is to Kaleb. Kaleb is SILENT. I actually asked Nalini about that once and she confirmed that he is VERY Silent.

So why has he pursued this woman with single minded obsessiveness for so long? And can she be made better? The padded walls suggest an asylum of sorts which implies insanity....

Poor Kaleb...I hope he's truly found what he has been looking for.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

https://nalini.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 31, 2012 4:58 am

The psy in the cell isn't who Kaleb is looking for it's teh person he ports to using the psy's unsheilded mind.

& I think it's a changeling women Enrique made him torture.

& that the Psy is teh cell is Sahara and that is who the Ghost is looking for if indeed teh Ghost is Vasic and not Kaleb.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by ferdy Thu May 31, 2012 5:14 am

tabitha wrote:The psy in the cell isn't who Kaleb is looking for it's teh person he ports to using the psy's unsheilded mind.

& I think it's a changeling women Enrique made him torture.

& that the Psy is teh cell is Sahara and that is who the Ghost is looking for if indeed teh Ghost is Vasic and not Kaleb.

I'm getting confused because it read to me that the psy was who he teleported to was who he was looking for and that he used the imprint of the imprisoned mind (who I think is the psy woman in the cell) to get a telekinetic lock on her.

Spoiler:

My theory is that the psy woman he found in the cell isn't someone he loves but someone he needs to carry out his endgame..I think he may have trained with the psy woman when he was young and she had some rare power/skill that's detrimental to whatever his goal is. I don't think that the woman he was looking was the changeling he tortured because Kaleb is Silent, so why would he bother looking for the changeling he was made to torture..he can't feel guilt or remorse.. so it doesn't make much sense (to me anyway) for him to look for that changeling. If Nalini's confirmed he's very Silent then it's very unlikely he'd be looking for a woman he's romantically interested in..(even though I'm secretly hoping he did).

ferdy

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 31, 2012 5:38 am

Ok have just re-read I think the psys mind he uses to find the person in the cell is sahara and teh person in the cell is a changeling women who Enrique forced kaleb to torture.
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Thu May 31, 2012 8:49 am

I'm a little confused as well and will have to re-read those parts again.

I thought the person he used to get a telekenetic lock and the person he transported to are the same person, the woman in the cell. He used the imprint of "that imprisoned mind as a telekenetic lock" and then transported to where the person was imprisoned.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am

that's what I thought on my first read then when I re-read I realised there were two people
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by tabitha Thu May 31, 2012 8:51 am

that's what I thought on my first read then when I re-read I realised there were two people
tabitha
tabitha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Thu May 31, 2012 8:52 am

Hmm, thanks tabitha, I will re-read those parts today.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Thu May 31, 2012 11:04 am

I think the Psy in the vault is the person he's been looking for and that Sahara is a logical guess. I think we established somewhere else on the forum that Sahara went missing right around the same time as Kaleb's quest began.

Maybe Kaleb felt something for her before he became fully Silent and Enrique punished him for this by forcing Kaleb to torture her.

But maybe I need to re-read as well
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

Okay, we are going to have to take this line by line...I am not completely sold that there are two people- I thought he entered the mind to get the lock on where she was, so you guys think he entered someone else's mind to get the location and then went to the location? Whose mind did he enter and then who did he port to?

Unless!!! Maybe it was Alice's mind who he entered (remember how tight her mind was) and then ported to the second woman. He is in a cell so could this be a rehabilitated psy woman he is looking for? Why would anyone else be in a looney bin cell? (padded walls, lighting, etc)

Speculate with me!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Thu May 31, 2012 11:30 am

Taitha what parts did you re-read to be convinced he did the mind spy with one person and ported to a different person

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Katherine Thu May 31, 2012 11:48 am

paranormalmama wrote:Okay, we are going to have to take this line by line...I am not completely sold that there are two people- I thought he entered the mind to get the lock on where she was, so you guys think he entered someone else's mind to get the location and then went to the location? Whose mind did he enter and then who did he port to?

Unless!!! Maybe it was Alice's mind who he entered (remember how tight her mind was) and then ported to the second woman. He is in a cell so could this be a rehabilitated psy woman he is looking for? Why would anyone else be in a looney bin cell? (padded walls, lighting, etc)

Speculate with me!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sure thing...but let's start a new thread first...this one has gotten way off topic.
Katherine
Katherine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by paranormalmama Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:06 am

Okay, Nalini confirmed that it was 'her' mind he entered and 'her' he ported to, so one person!

Now, if we can only get her to spill the beans on whose book is next! That will really get our juices flowing!

paranormalmama

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:18 am

paranormalmama wrote:Okay, Nalini confirmed that it was 'her' mind he entered and 'her' he ported to, so one person!

Now, if we can only get her to spill the beans on whose book is next! That will really get our juices flowing!

Where did Nalini confirm this? Do you have a link?

I re-read the passages last night and it sure seemed to me it was just one person so I'm glad to have it confirmed.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu2011 Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:31 am

Roxsan posted the link. It's at Nalini's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AuthorNaliniSingh

Under the comments section to the right. A reader asked directly about it and Nalni responded that it is just one person that Kaleb got the mind lock on and then teleported to.
Lulu2011
Lulu2011

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next